After extensive reviews and updates, the National HIV Curriculum 3rd Edition launched on September 1 to start a new 3-year CE accreditation period. Registered learners can earn CE credit even if they have CE credit from previous editions.
Significant 3rd Edition changes include:
- New multimedia and interactive elements which enhance learning.
- The length or complexity of selected 3rd Edition lessons and Question Bank topics were significantly revised. This edition offers a total of 91 free CME/CNE/CE.
- A 3rd Edition individualized progress tracker added.
- Learning group progress trackers are available for 3rd Edition lessons and Question Bank topics.
- New Certificate of Completion (CoC) design. CoC is available by module for those who don’t need CE.