Workbooks describing ways to help connect people living with HIV/AIDS to medical care. Estos cuadernos describen la manera de asistir a conectar personas que viven con VIH/SIDA con el sistema médico.
Medical nutrition therapy including nutritional supplements is provided by a licensed registered dietitian outside of an outpatient/ambulatory medical care visit. The provision of food may be provided pursuant to a physician's recommendation and a nutritional plan developed by a licensed, registered dietician. Nutritional services and nutritional supplements not provided by a licensed, registered dietician shall be considered a support service and be reported under psychosocial support services and food bank/home delivered meals respectively. Food not provided pursuant to a physician's recommendation and a nutritional plan developed by a licensed, registered dietician should also be considered a support service and is reported under food bank/home delivered meals.
- AIDS Action Foundation
- The HIV, Housing & Employment ProjectCOVID-19 adjustments developed by Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program recipients.
- Best Practices CompilationExtramural dental clinics implemented the medical home model, with integrated trauma-informed care, to expand oral health care services for people with HIV, and saw increases in referrals from partner organizations and the number of new clients.
- Best Practices CompilationThe University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Center for Care of Infectious Diseases, Pittsburgh Area Center for Treatment (PACT) began implementing the Food Assistance Program in August 2017 to serve as a supplemental resource for people with HIV receiving care who experience food insecurity. The program helps bridge gaps in Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits and monthly food costs while promoting access to healthy foods and retention in HIV care.
- SPNS Improving Care and Treatment Coordination Black Women with HIVInnovative strategies for delivery of bundled interventions for improving health outcomes for Black women with HIV during COVID-19.
- Cleveland/Lorain/Elyria TGA
Tools developed by a Part A program to monitor programs and services.