This is a HRSA Special Programs of National Significance (SPNS) project titled Using Innovative Intervention Strategies to Improve Health Outcomes among People with HIV (2iS). It includes funding for a Technical Assistance Center (Fenway), an Evaluation Center (UCSF), and up to twenty demonstration sites (TBD).
- To apply the HRSA HAB implementation science framework to identify innovative intervention strategies.
- Pilot test the intervention strategies at up to 20 Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program-funded recipient organizations.
- Provide technical assistance to support implementation at the sites.
- Develop accessible dissemination products to promote the replication and scale-up of successful intervention strategies in the RWHAP and other HIV service organizations nationally.
The project's focus includes three priority populations and one area of service delivery:
- People with Substance Use Disorder (SUD)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer (LGBTQ+) youth
- People who are or have been justice involved
- Using Telehealth Services