First-of-its-Kind SPNS Replication Project!
Four interventions (jails, buprenorphine, peers, and patient navigation) were rigorously studied at 12 diverse sites to assess replicability and ﬁdelity to their models. Building upon the Health Resources and Services Administration, HIV/AIDS Bureau's Special Projects of National Significance (SPNS), the practices outlined here have demonstrated success and replicability across health care settings. Organizations, sites, and departments across the country are encouraged to pick up these tested intervention materials, including SPNS’ newly launched—and ﬁrst-ever—care and treatment interventions (CATIs), which are among the available intervention resources.
- Evidence-informed interventions
- Implementation science approach
- Cost analyses
- Geographic + organizational diversity
- Alignment with HIV Care Continuum + Ending the HIV Epidemic (EHE) goals
- Replication + technical assistance (TA) materials for interested sites