Insights on ways that HIV care programs have improved health outcomes along the HIV care continuum. Resources include a manual, case studies, pocket guides, and TA webinars.
- The Hepatitis Treatment Expansion Initiative (Missouri) case study highlights an evidence-informed innovative model of care. This case study focuses on Beyond the Care Continuum.
Highlights of an evidence-informed innovative model of care focused on serving youth in the linkage to care step of the HIV care continuum.
- Intervention guide highlighting an evidence-informed innovative model of care, focusing on youth and the linkage to care step of the HIV care continuum.
Evidence-informed interventions along the HIV care continuum.
- Evidence-informed intervention that uses Disease Intervention Specialists (DIS) to more actively link clients to HIV care services.
- This is an Evidence-Informed intervention that integrates jail-based case managers into the community HIV case management system. It will help to engage, and subsequently link, incarcerated individuals as they transition from jail to community.
- Evidence-informed intervention that promotes HIV medication access, coverage, and pickup for individuals transitioning from correctional facilities.
- Evidence-informed intervention that integrates jail-based case managers to work with jail-based discharge planners and peers to support HIV-positive women as they transition from jail to the community.
- Evidence-informed intervention that facilitates bidirectional information exchange between hospital system records and public health surveillance data to identify and link out-of-care HIV-positive clients back to care and treatment.
- My Health Profile Continuity of Care Record Intervention: Case Study, Overview, and Replication TipsPatient portal, leveraged across a regional health network, with critical health information to improve continuity of care.
Evidence-informed intervention demonstrating that members of high-risk groups are often more effective at identifying and recruiting HIV-positive and at-risk individuals than traditional testing and outreach models.
Evidence-informed intervention that allows community-based case managers to connect via video chat with incarcerated clients prior to release.
- Pocket Guide - Improving HIV Diagnosis among High-Risk and Hard-to-Reach Populations - Social Networks Testing
Highlights from Wisconsin's recruitment program for HIV counseling, testing, and referral (CTR) services.
- Pocket Guide - Improving Linkage to Care - Ensuring High-Quality Care for PLWH Within and Beyond Corrections
Highlights from linkage to care projects in correctional settings.
- Pocket Guide - Improving Linkage to Care - Increasing Coordination and Communication for Newly Diagnosed and Lost-to-Care HIV+ Individuals
Highlights from two linkage to care projects (active referral and electronic records exchange).
- Highlights of a continuity of care/records retention project, with key information from the intervention, including key staff and participants, objectives for the interventions, rationale, method, key items to consider for replication and resources.
Review of two evidence-informed HIV care model interventions across two Care Continuum stages. The models include the Social Networks Testing Initiative (Wisconsin) and the Assess, Test, Link: Achieving Success (ATLAS) Program (Ohio).
Webinar features two evidence-informed HIV care model interventions across two Care Continuum stages. Models include Active Referral Intervention (Virginia) and Hepatitis Treatment Expansion Initiative (California).
This HRSA webinar, Tapping into Data and EMR Systems to ID Out-of-Care Patients & Link Them to Services, and How to Establish an HCV Treatment Clinic for Coinfected Patients highlights two evidence-informed care model interventions implemented in Virginia and Missouri.
This HRSA webinar highlights two evidence-informed interventions for engaging and retaining women of color in HIV care, implemented in Chicago and North Carolina.
- Webinar 5 — Reaching Our Clients: What Works in Community Connection, System Linkages, and Access to Care
Insights on working with hard-to-reach populations in rural and urban clinics, from HRSA SPNS demonstration sites.
Discussion of satellite dental clinic used to expand reach and access to dental services for people with HIV and provide dental case management and oral health care education.