Key steps in implementing a virtual learning collaborative focused on clinical ambulatory care settings and tips for coordinating a successful virtual community of practice.
The multi-part Guide is based on the experience gained during the end+disparities ECHO Collaborative, which was conducted by the Health Resources and Services Administration’s (HRSA) HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB) and the HRSA/HAB-supported Center for Quality Improvement & Innovation (CQII). The Guide also presents resources that were used during the end+disparities Collaborative.
- About the end+disparities ECHO Collaborative
- Collaborative Staff and Faculty
- Participant Enrollment
- Local Community Partners Improvement Teams and Pre-Work Activities
- Using the Zoom Platform
- Additional Tools and Resources
- Virtual Learning Sessions
- Regional Groups
- Affinity Groups
- Case Presentations
- Data Management and Documentation
- Documentation of Quality Improvement Projects