Series of on-demand microlearning modules that cover the basics of health coverage enrollment, and are developed to train new staff and provide a refresher for tenured staff.
- This microlearning module outlines the basic eligibility pathways for health coverage.
- Learn what Medicaid/Medicare dual eligibility is, types of dual eligibility, the basic pathways by which a person becomes dually eligible, how to enroll dually eligible clients, and the role of the RWHAP Part B ADAP.
- Learn the importance and benefits of health coverage for RWHAP clients, including the difference between public and private coverage and the role of the RWHAP and the RWHAP Part B ADAP.
This microlearning module outlines the basic eligibility criteria for health insurance through the Marketplace, open and special enrollment periods, and financial assistance available.
- This microlearning module outlines the basic eligibility criteria for health coverage through Medicaid and the relationship between Medicaid and the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Part B AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP).
- This short hello from the ACE Team is designed to welcome and orient you to the ACE TA Center.