These tools and resources are intended to provide RWHAP managers, staff, and enrollment assisters with an overview of Medicare eligibility and coverage, including prescription drugs, for RWHAP clients and people with HIV.
- Best and Promising Practices for Engaging, Enrolling, and Retaining People with HIV in Health CoverageBest and promising practices for engaging, enrolling, and retaining people with HIV in health coverage.
- ACE TA Center
Overview of Medicare eligibility and coverage for RWHAP clients and other people with HIV.
- The Fundamentals of Medicare-Medicaid Dual Eligibility for Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) ClientsACE TA CenterOverview of the eligibility criteria for both the Medicare and Medicaid programs and their coverage and cost features.
- NASTADReview of the basic elements of the Medicare program and information to support RWHAP Part B/ADAP coordination with Medicare.
- ACE TA CenterOverview of the State Health Insurance Assistance Programs (SHIP) and help it provides to enroll people in Medicare.
- ACE TA CenterSeries of on-demand tutorials for staff on the basics of health coverage enrollment.
- ACE TA Center
- ACE TA CenterReview of the basics of Medicare-Medicaid dual eligibility for RWHAP clients.
- ACE TA CenterBest practices for providing Medicare enrollment support.
- ACE TA CenterReview of Medicare eligibility and the enrollment pathways for people with HIV.
- ACE TA CenterWebinar series covering Medicare, Medicaid, and Medicare-Medicaid dual eligibility for Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) clients.