Resources for Ryan White programs in assessing Qualified Health Plans (QHPs) in relation to the needs of people living with HIV/AIDS.
- The Fundamentals of Medicare-Medicaid Dual Eligibility for Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) ClientsACE TA CenterOverview of the eligibility criteria for both the Medicare and Medicaid programs and their coverage and cost features.
- HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB)Overview of RWHAP payment for clients’ health care coverage costs (insurance assistance).
- ACE TA CenterReview of eligibility and enrollment rules for Medicaid, what the program covers, and how the RWHAP complements Medicaid coverage.
Tools to assist ADAPs with benefits management activities to help clients obtain and maintain access to private and public insurance.
- ACE TA CenterSeries of on-demand tutorials for staff on the basics of health coverage enrollment.
- ACE TA Center
- ACE TA CenterLearn about recent and upcoming changes to federal and state health care policies and their implications for RWHAP recipients, subrecipients, and clients.
- ACE TA CenterIntroduction for new RWHAP program staff (or staff with new roles) on the ACE TA Center and an overview of health coverage and its importance for RWHAP clients and people living with HIV.
- ACE TA CenterAnnual staff orientation webinar to introduce staff to the ACE TA Center.
- Get Ready to Enroll: Remote Enrollment Strategies, Open Enrollment Updates, and Tips for Working with ClientsACE TA Center
Tips on preparing for Open Enrollment 2021.