ACE TA Center
This webinar discusses the role Medicaid plays in care and treatment for people with HIV.
In part three of this four-part webinar series, presenters from the ACE TA Center explain how the Medicaid program works in tandem with the RWHAP to support continuity of care and access to medication. This webinar covers:
- An overview of the Medicaid program
- Eligibility and enrollment rules and covered services
- The difference between Medicaid managed care and fee-for-service Medicaid
- How Medicaid coverage may differ from state to state and RWHAP recipients can find out what is available in their states
- How the RWHAP supports clients enrolled in Medicaid
After viewing this webinar recording, participants will be able to:
- Understand Medicaid eligibility and enrollment rules and covered services.
- Describe the difference between Medicaid managed care and fee-for-service Medicaid, how Medicaid coverage may differ from state to state, and how RWHAP recipients can find out what is available in their states.
- Describe how the RWHAP supports clients enrolled in Medicaid.
This training webinar and Q&A session is useful to program managers, case managers, and other staff that conduct outreach, benefits counseling, and enrollment activities, as well as the recipient staff that support these programs. RWHAP recipients: please share this opportunity with your subrecipient providers.
Browse for More