This webinar offered a review of the basics of Medicare-Medicaid dual eligibility for RWHAP clients.
In the final installment of this four-part webinar series, presenters from the ACE TA Center and experts from AccessHealth MA and AIDS Foundation Chicago explained the health coverage considerations for RWHAP clients who are dually eligible for both Medicare and Medicaid. This webinar shares best practices for helping dually eligible clients enroll in health coverage, financial assistance options, and sources of enrollment support for RWHAP case managers and program administrators.
After viewing this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Describe the eligibility criteria for Medicare and Medicaid
- Assess health coverage options for dually eligible people
- Discuss enrollment best practices for dually eligible RWHAP clients
- Recommend sources of financial assistance for dually eligible RWHAP clients.
- Identify sources of enrollment support
This training webinar is useful to program managers, case managers, navigators, and other staff that conduct outreach, benefits counseling, and enrollment activities, as well as the recipient staff that support these programs. RWHAP recipients: please share this opportunity with your subrecipient providers.