Tools to help clinics improve screening, testing, and treatment of common bacterial STIs among people with HIV or at risk for HIV.
Resources were developed under the Improving Sexually Transmitted Infection Screening and Treatment among People with or at Risk for HIV Project, which is implementing needs-based training and clinical and non-clinical interventions. Users are free to adapt these tools to their clinic needs.
- Comprehensive Sexual History Template
This initial, comprehensive sexual history was developed as a template for use by healthcare providers with new clients.
- Interval Sexual History Survey
Template for clinicians to assess potential STI risks associated with an individual’s sexual history and behavior. Includes questions recommended at each patient visit after the initial visit (when the more comprehensive sexual history is completed) for routine screening and testing of bacterial STIs.
- Routine Clinic Visit STI Screening Flow
- Standing Orders for Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Funded Clinics: Bacterial Sexually Transmitted Disease Screening and Testing Services for Patients Getting Lab Work Done Before HIV Monitoring Scheduled Appointment.
- The Diagnosis, Management and Prevention of Syphilis Poster
- The Diagnosis, Management and Prevention of Syphilis Pocket Guide