The Training Guide is designed to help planning councils/planning bodies (PC/PB) conduct orientation and ongoing training to prepare members to participate fully in RWHAP Part A planning and decision making.
Composed of ten modules (including trainer notes, presentation slides, experiential activities and quick reference handouts), the Training Guide makes it quicker and easier to develop engaging, effective and interactive training sessions for PC/PB members. Trainers can select and customize training materials from the Training Guide to meet their jurisdiction’s needs.
Training Guide Modules
What Every Member Should Know about the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP)
- Module 1: Understanding the Legislation
- Module 2: Roles and Responsibilities of RWHAP Part A Planning Councils/Planning Bodies and Recipients
Participating in Your First Planning Cycle as a RWHAP Part A PC/PB Member
- Module 3: Overview of the RWHAP Part A Annual Planning Cycle
- Module 4: Needs Assessment
- Module 5: Priority Setting and Resource Allocations
- Module 6: Integrated/Comprehensive Planning
- Module 7: Maintaining and Improving a System of Care