The Community HIV/AIDS Technical Assistance and Training for Planning project (Planning CHATT) builds the capacity of Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A planning councils and planning bodies (PC/PB) across the U.S. to fulfill their legislative responsibilities, strengthen consumer engagement, and increase the involvement of community providers in HIV service delivery planning.
Planning CHATT provides training and technical assistance on issues such as member recruitment and retention, roles and responsibilities, understanding and using data, PC/PB structure and operations, and more.
Planning CHATT areas of focus include:
- Sharing promising practices that can be used to improve PC/PB functions, operations, and the achievement of legislative responsibilities
- Developing and updating user-friendly planning tools and training materials
- Delivering foundational webinars to share practical approaches and address common challenges
- Sharing existing resources via a searchable, comprehensive library
- Supporting a community of PC/PB members, staff, and recipients to exchange practical knowledge
Sign up for our mailing list to receive periodic updates from Planning CHATT, including strategies, tools, and training to support RWHAP Part A planning councils/planning bodies.