Demonstration Site: Bexar County Hospital District
Location: San Antonio, TX
Summary: The CASE Management Initiative (CAre, houSing, and Employment) comprises coordination of client services for six months and transitioning clients to the jurisdiction's case management system after completion of the program. Acuity scores determine clients’ case management paths.
- Implementation Manual: CASE Management Initiative Program Manual (PDF)
- One Pager: UHS Bexar County - Improving HIV Health Outcomes through the Coordination of Supportive Employment and Housing Services (PDF)
- Tip Sheet: Re-entry Challenges (PDF)
- Case Study: Immigration Case Study (PDF)
- Poster: Improving Health Outcomes Through the Coordination of Supportive Employment & Housing Services (PDF)