Strategies for AIDS Service Organizations (ASOs) and Community Based Organizations (CBOs) to respond to changes in the health care delivery and financing environment.
- Insights for ASOs and CBOs on how to deal with payment delays and organizational cash flow so as to minimize the impact of these challenges on your organization’s short- and long-term sustainability.
- Review of how HIV care can be enhanced when agencies establish partnerships with pharmacists.
- Team roles and responsibilities as well as strategies for billing and coding for HIV care.
- Sessions on building the organizational sustainability of AIDS Service Organizations and community based organizations.
- Ways to improve recruitment and retention of clients.
- Hiring and retention strategies that support long-term success and viability of AIDS Service Organizations (ASOs) and Community Based Organizations (CBOs) and their missions.
Examples of how agencies address bias and stigma in order to improve the patient care experiences of underserved and vulnerable individuals.
- Supporting ASOs and CBOs in Engaging and Retaining PLWH into Care and Treatment through Sustainable StrategiesOverview of a former HRSA technical assistance project supporting agencies in making changes in health care delivery and financing.
- Sustainable Partnering Strategies for RWHAP-funded AIDS Service Organizations & Community Based Organizations
Strategic considerations and practical implications of collaborating as an ASO/CBO in the delivery of HIV services.