Evaluation is the systematic collection of information about the characteristics, activities, and outcomes of services or programs to assess the extent to which objectives have been achieved, identify needed improvements, and/or make decisions about future programming.
Reports and Best Practices
- NASTADCollection of 10 implementation guides on evidence-informed best practices in HIV care delivery, designed for replication by HIV primary care agencies.
- Making a Mark: Demonstrating Health Impacts among RWHAP Recipients Utilizing National Quality Center (NQC)National Quality Center
Results from the quality improvement (QI) collaborative, HIV Cross‐Part Care Continuum Collaborative (H4C), to affect measurable improvements in broad geographic regions utilizing the HIV Care Continuum.
- HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB)
Compilation of SPNS grantee experiences with peer models and how they can be used in various care settings.
- An Assessment of A Pilot Peer Navigation Program Linking HIV Positive Clients of Harm Reduction Services With Ryan White Clinical Service ProvidersHRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB)
This is an Evaluation Report of a pilot peer navigation program funded by HRSA/HAB. It is a part of the Minority AIDS Initiative. It trained patient navigators at harm reduction sites in New Jersey and New Mexico.
- Cost Analysis of the Caribbean Peer Promoter Initiative: The Impact of Budget Allocation Strategies on Program Participation and RetentionHRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB)
Review of program costs and outcomes for the Ryan White SPNS Caribbean Peer Promoter Initiative.
- Costs and Factors Associated with Turnover among Peer and Outreach Workers within the Young Men of Color Who Have Sex with Men SPNS InitiativeHRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB)
Review of the costs and correlates of turnover among peer/outreach workers employed under Ryan White SPNS projects.
- The Costs and Effects of Outreach Strategies that Engage and Retain People with HIV/AIDS in Primary CareHRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB)
Examination of costs and outcomes associated with different types of outreach encounters to bring individuals living with HIV/AIDS into care, as conducted under a SPNS Outreach Initiative examining innovations in HIV/AIDS care.