View our tools and resources for Integrated Plan Development below. Don't know what you need? Contact IHAP.
Tools and Resources
- National Ryan White Conference 2022: 3, 2, 1: Countdown to Implementation: A Practical Approach to Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plans.
- Session 1: Three Months to Go Before Submission! The Final States of Integrated Plan Development. IHAP TAC team members discussed the final stages of Integrated Plan development and preparation for submission, including presenting the plan to various planning bodies and community groups in the jurisdiction, responding to and integrating feedback, and obtaining letters of concurrence or concurrence with reservations.
- Session 2: Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Planning: Shifting the Focus from Development to Implementation. During this workshop, IHAP TAC presented strategies and best practices to support successful implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of Integrated Plans.
- At-a-Glance: Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan Guidance. This document offers a section-by-section overview of the 2022-2026 Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan Guidance, including how the new guidance connects with the 2017-2021 Integrated Plan Guidance and the EHE Planning Program Guidance.
- Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan Guidance, including the Statewide Coordinated Statement of Need, CY 2022-2026. The guidance outlines the planning requirements for RWHAP Parts A and B recipients and all DHP-funded state and local health departments. Submission of the Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan meets HRSA and CDC legislative and program requirements, and serves as a jurisdictional HIV strategy guiding all HIV- related resources for the jurisdiction.
- Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan Guidance, CY 2022-2026 Frequently Asked Questions. This joint HRSA and CDC resource clarifies recipient questions about the Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan Guidance, including the Statewide Coordinated Statement of Need, CY 2022-2026.
- Integrated Guidance for Developing Epidemiologic Profiles: HIV Prevention and Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Planning. CDC and HRSA have updated the epidemiologic profile guidance to reflect new data sources and new core questions that align with the National HIV/AIDS Strategy (2022–2025) (NHAS) and the Ending the HIV Epidemic in the U.S. (EHE) initiative. The document provides one set of guidance to help profile writers produce integrated epidemiologic profiles and advise them on how to interpret epidemiologic data in ways that are consistent and useful in meeting the planning and evaluation needs of both HIV prevention and care programs.
- Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan Guidance Webinar. This joint HRSA and CDC webinar provided an overview of the new Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan guidance for CY 2022-2026.
- Fillable Checklist: CY 2022 – 2026 CDC DHP and HRSA HAB Integrated Prevention and Care Plan Guidance Checklist. The checklist is a new feature required in the submission of the Integrated Plans for 2022-2026. Use this fillable checklist to outline which elements required new content and which elements were developed as part of another jurisdictional plan.
- Crosswalk of the Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan Guidance (CY 2016-2021 and CY 2022-2026) and the Ending the HIV Epidemic in the U.S. Program Guidance. This resource crosswalks the required components of the 2022-2026 Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan with the components of the 2016-2021 Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plans and the EHE Planning Program Guidance.
- HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment Resource Inventory Compiler. This resource supports the collection and analysis of information about HIV funding in the jurisdiction. The Excel tool generates a formatted table for inclusion in the Integrated Plan submission and a dashboard for data analysis.
Webinars and Events
Integrated Planning 2.0 Webinar and Peer Learning Series: Taking It One Section at a Time
- Gearing Up for Integrated Planning: Approach, Timeline and Community Engagement
- January 20 | View Recording and Materials
- Making the Case with Data: Epidemiologic Snapshots, Resource Inventories, and Needs Assessments
- February 17 | View Recording and Materials
- Pulling it All Together: Situational Analysis
- March 22 | View Recording and Materials
- Charting the Course for the Next Five Years: 2022-2026 Goals, Objectives, and Strategies
- May 19 | View Recording and Materials
- Integrated Planning 101: Back to basics with integrated planning experts!
- June 30 | View Recording and Materials
- Where the Rubber Meets the Road: Implementation, Monitoring, Evaluation, Reporting, and Dissemination
- July 14 | View Recording and Materials
Go to IHAP Webinars and Events for more information.