Sustainable Strategies for RWHAP Community Organizations
Sustainable Strategies for RWHAP CBOs
This project is connecting AIDS Service Organizations (ASOs) and Community Based Organizations (CBOs) to information, training and technical assistance (T/TA) to help them respond to changes in the health care delivery and financing environment.
TA and Training Services
- Step by Step; Enhancing ASO/CBO Service Delivery Models Learning Community series
- Individualized proactive triage to other HRSA funded training and technical assistance providers
- Dissemination of sustainability resources
- Distance-based T/TA materials
- Supporting ASOs and CBOs in Engaging and Retaining PLWH into Care and Treatment through Sustainable Strategies. Webinar with project overview and case study.
Browse for More