Collection of webinars and tools to assist ASOs and other HIV agencies make changes in their operations.
A patient centered medical home (PCMH) is a health care setting that seeks to deliver care in a culturally and linguistically appropriate manner through a collection of strategies like registries, information technology, health information exchange, and other means. PCMH is an accreditation program that requires compliance with multiple criteria in order to be recognized as such under new health care reform and reimbursement policies.
Webinars and Training
- HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB)
- HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB)Highlight of two programs that successfully engaged in HIV care clients who are hard-to-reach and serve via delivery of HIV primary care, behavioral health, and housing.
- HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB)Learn how two successful programs are addressing homelessness and housing instability and behavioral health disorders, improving client engagement and retention in care, and observing improved rates of viral suppression.
Reports and Best Practices
- Center for Advancing Health Policy and Practice
Insights from a HRSA SPNS initiative on care coordinator/patient navigation interventions for vulnerable populations.
- AETC National Coordinating Resource Center (NCRC)
HIV clinical training resources for the AIDS Education and Training Centers (AETC) Program (e.g., library of tools by topic and populations, calendar of events, directory of AETCs, clinician consultation resources). Discover AETC EHE resources for clinicians.