Online clinician training platform with evidence-based core competency training on HIV prevention, screening, diagnosis, care, and key populations.
When HIV is suppressed, or controlled by medications and other care, people are protected from HIV-related illnesses, and are much less likely to pass the virus to their sexual partners or unborn children. Another word for "viral suppression" is "undetectable" meaning the levels of HIV in a person's blood (viral load) are so low that the laboratory test cannot measure them.
Guidelines and Manuals
- University of Washington
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Federal guidelines for treatment, prevention and care of HIV disease, opportunistic infections, and common co-infections.
Webinars and Training
- Technical Assistance Provider Innovation Network (TAP-in)Learn how to improve messaging about HIV prevention and care to improve acceptance of services among all Black women.
- Health Centers on the Front Lines Podcast: Get to know! Long-Acting injectable PrEP and HIV treatmentTechnical Assistance Provider Innovation Network (TAP-in)In 2021, the U.S. public was introduced to a bi-monthly injectable form of PrEP, which stands for Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis.
- Technical Assistance Provider Innovation Network (TAP-in)We now have more tools than ever available for HIV prevention – a robust toolbox that includes pre-exposure prophylaxis, post-exposure prophylaxis, treatment as prevention, and syringe service programs.
Tools and Job Aids
- ACE TA Center
- ACE TA Center
Seri afich ki vize konsomatè yo se pou deklanche konvèsasyon ant konsomatè ak founisè yo osijè tr
- Technical Assistance Provider Innovation Network (TAP-in)What HIV care providers can do to create a rapid ART program to get HIV clients on treatment the same day as a diagnosis.
- National Clinician Consultation Center
Healthcare providers can receive no-cost expert clinical consultation in HIV prevention & care, HCV treatment, and substance use management.
HIV 101: Fundamentals of HIV Pathogenesis, Antiretroviral Therapy Initiation, & Primary Care for PWH
Gandhi, Saag, Thompson
2021 Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Clinical Conference