The following six sections are examples of strong Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan sections developed by jurisdictions. Each document contains a cover sheet with the jurisdiction information and why the section was identified as exemplary.
Exemplary Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan sections met the following criteria (based on the Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan Guidance):
- Comprised of SMART objectives, strategies to correspond to each objective, activities, targeted population, timeframe, resources needed, who is responsible for each task, covers time period 2017-2021
- Specific metrics to monitor activities
- Objectives and activities aimed at addressing gaps along the HIV Care Continuum.
- Objectives that align with the National HIV/AIDS Strategy (NHAS)
- Description of how the Integrated Plan was developed
- Plans with particularly strong aspects—such as excellent visuals or a section description that went into more detail than the CDC/HRSA guidance outlined—were chosen to be featured.
Please note that those featured do not include all Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan sections that are exemplary.