To support federal requirements to monitor and report on funds distributed under the CARES Act, the HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB) created a new data reporting module – the COVID-19 Data Report (CDR) – to collect information on CARES Act funded activities. The CDR will collect monthly, aggregate data on the types of services provided and number of people served for the treatment or prevention of COVID-19 among RWHAP-eligible clients. Completion of the CDR is required for all providers (regardless of whether they are recipients or subrecipients) who receive CARES Act funding.
Guidelines and Manuals
- Ryan White Data SupportExplanation of how to access the RWHAP CARES Act Expenditures Report via the Electronic Handbooks and instructions on CARES Act Expenditures Reporting Requirements for Parts A, B, C, and D.
- HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB)
Explanation of how to collect CDR data on the types of services provided and number of people served for the treatment or prevention of COVID-19 among RWHAP-eligible clients.
Webinars and Training
- RWHAP Data Support, HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB)
Introduction to the COVID-19 Data Report (CDR).
Tools and Job Aids
- Data Integration, Systems and Quality (DISQ) TeamSummary of technical assistance and training available to RWHAP agencies related to the CDR.
Reports and Best Practices
- HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau
Key dates for the Covid-19 Data Report (CDR) submission timeline: January 2020 through March 2021.
- Data Integration, Systems and Quality (DISQ) TeamSummary of the CDR, how aggregated data can be generated, and the role of a CARES Act funding recipient.