Tool within the RSR portal that allows recipients to enter aggregate data on HRSA HAB Performance Measures.
The HIV Quality Measures Module (HIVQM) is a tool within the RSR portal that allows recipients to enter aggregate data on the HRSA HAB Performance Measures. Use of the HIVQM is voluntary.
HIVQM provides recipients and their subrecipients an easy-to-use and structured platform to continually monitor their performance in serving clients, particularly in access to care and the provision of quality HIV services. It may be helpful to recipients and subrecipients as they set goals for performance measures and quality improvement projects. Finally, it also allows recipients to obtain reports that compare providers regionally and nationally against other providers.
HRSA expects the HIVQM to support clinical quality management, performance measurement, service delivery, and client monitoring at both the recipient and client levels, enhancing the quality and utility of the submitted data.
- HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB)
- HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB)Step-by-step instructions on how to create a .CSV file in CAREWare to upload to the HIVQM Module.
- HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB)Step-by-step guide to entering data from past reporting periods into the HIVQM.
Webinars and Training
- Data Integration, Systems and Quality (DISQ) Team, Ryan White Data SupportReview of use of the HIVQM to enter HAB performance measures and monitor progress in improving health outcomes for people with HIV.
- Data Integration, Systems and Quality (DISQ) TeamOverview of how to use the HIVQM Module and share experiences of recipients and subrecipients.