The Access, Care, and Engagement Technical Assistance (ACE TA) Center builds the capacity of the RWHAP community to navigate the changing health care landscape and help people with HIV to access and use their health coverage to improve health outcomes.
2021 Marketplace Open Enrollment Deadlines
Open Enrollment for 2021 plans begins on November 1 and ends on December 15 for most states*, including those that use HealthCare.gov.
*Some states with their own state-based health insurance exchanges have extended their 2021 Open Enrollment periods dates for 2021 coverage. Visit this webpage for a list of states with extended Open Enrollment periods.
TA and Training Services
Many RWHAP clients are eligible for new health coverage options, including Medicaid and Marketplace plans. The ACE TA Center provides practical tools and resources to support engagement, education, enrollment, and renewal activities. Our technical assistance and training is responsive to recipient and subrecipient needs and informed by culturally competent best practices. The ACE TA Center is a cooperative agreement between JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc., (JSI) and the Health Resources and Services Administration, (HIV/AIDS Bureau).
Learn More About ACE
- View all ACE TA Center enrollment tools and resources
- View archived webinars and presentation slides
- Learn about best practices for engaging and enrolling clients in health coverage
- Find tools to help you use data to track your organization's enrollment efforts
- Subscribe to receive ACE TA Center email updates