ACE TA Center
ACE TA Center
The Access, Care, and Engagement TA Center (ACE) Technical Assistance (TA) Center helps Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program recipients and subrecipients support their clients, especially people of color, to navigate the health care environment through enrollment in health coverage and improved health literacy.
Check out our resources for 2018 federal tax filing.
TA and Training Services
Many RWHAP clients are eligible for new health coverage options, including Medicaid and Marketplace plans. The ACE TA Center provides practical tools and resources to support engagement, education, enrollment, and renewal activities. Our technical assistance and training is responsive to recipient and subrecipient needs and informed by culturally competent best practices. The ACE TA Center is a cooperative agreement between JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc., (JSI) and the Health Resources and Services Administration, (HIV/AIDS Bureau).
Learn More About ACE
- View all ACE TA Center enrollment tools and resources.
- View archived webinars and presentation slides.
- Learn about best practices for engaging and enrolling clients in health coverage.
- Find tools to help you use data to track your organization's enrollment efforts.
- Subscribe to receive ACE TA Center email updates.
Browse for More