- Choosing an Improvement Project
We will offer helpful ideas during the webinar to help you decide on an improvement project. In addition, CQII is please to bring you presentations from the two winners of the 2019 CQII Quality of Care Awards for the Sustainable Clinical Quality Management Programs category
- Histogram Learning Lab
This Learning Lab event examined the use of histograms and offered instruction into building a proper histogram.
- The National HIV/AIDS Strategy and Quality Improvement
This webinar takes a deeper look at the progress of the NHAS. Specifically how consumers can be involved with implementing the NHAS through clinical quality management.
- Intercultural Communication and its Effect on Quality Management
This webinar takes a deeper look at intercultural communication and how it may be a barrier to care.
- Understanding Data - A Consumer Perspective
An introduction to the different types of data used in quality improvement work and a brief introduction to terms and concepts.
- Lean v. the Model for Improvement
A critical look at how the methodologies of Lean and the Model for improvement are similar and differ.
- Social Media and Quality Improvement
Webinar review of the use of social media as a quality improvement tool.
- HIV-related Stigma in Healthcare Settings
This webinar discusses the effect of stigma in the healthcare setting and how it impacts the care and treatment consumers receive
- Variation and its Effects on Quality Improvement Work
This webinar discusses how variation can impact your quality improvement work. The two types of variation are explored along with using control charts to identify variation.
- Lean Tools
This focused lesson looks at some of the tools available that are identified as Lean tools.
- Health Numeracy
This presentation assists individuals in truly understanding the meaning of the numbers they are presented with on a daily basis.
- Drilling Down Data to Improve Care
Slide-based guide to help individuals look deeper into their data and truly understand their client population.
- Consumer and Provider Shared Decision-Making in Health Care
Presentation slides to help provider staff embrace the notion that treatment of patients is a two-way street.