These stories highlight people, programs, and topics to inspire and inform the Ryan White community.
- Guide on implementing rapid ART the administration of antiretroviral therapy (ART) as quickly as possible and ideally on the same day as an HIV diagnosis/clinic visit.
- To help you stay on top of the latest updates, the ACE TA Center has compiled this list of four “things to know” about helping consumers navigate this year’s Marketplace Open Enrollment.
- We bring to your attention the existence of 10 listservs to help you stay informed about various HRSA-funded technical assistance and training opportunities in HIV care.
- New Marketplace subsidies are available for people who received unemployment compensation in 2021.
- June 5, 1981. Many people who work in the HIV field know its significance: the day when the first AIDS cases were officially reported.
- The American Rescue Plan includes new premium subsidies to help people afford their Marketplace and COBRA health insurance plans.
- Summary of recently released mobile apps from Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program community recipients.
- COVID-coping and other supportive strategies to help people with HIV dealing with homelessness and employment needs.
- Over half a million individuals get HIV care from HRSA's Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP). In 2019, 2.3% were transgender.
HRSA's HIV/AIDS Bureau HIV care engagement initiatives that focus on sexual minority communities.
- The American Rescue Plan Act includes expanded eligibility for both Marketplace and COBRA subsidies and more. Also, the 2019 Public Charge rule will no longer be enforced.
Summary of pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) provisions under HRSA and the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program and PrEP resources on coverage and costs and providers with PrEP expertise.
- Four evidence-informed interventions from the DEII initiative on peers, patient navigation, buprenorphine treatment, and care coordination.
- A new Special Enrollment Period (SEP) is available to all HealthCare.gov consumers from February 15 - May 15, 2021.
- The HIV National Strategic Plan for the United States: A Roadmap to End the Epidemic 2021-2025 was released mid-January.
- A December 2020 report released by HRSA shows that clients receiving RWHAP medical care were virally suppressed at a record level – 88.1 percent – in 2019.
- Guide to oral health resources by and for the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program.
People may be able to get or stay covered with Marketplace/off-Marketplace health insurance through a Special Enrollment Period.
- Cross-posted from HIV.gov - Day 4 Recap: 2020 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment.
- Cross-posted from HIV.gov - Day 3 Recap: 2020 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment.
- Cross-posted from HIV.gov - Day 2 Recap: 2020 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment.
- Cross-posted from HIV.gov - Day 1 Recap: 2020 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment.
- HRSA Launches PLOS Special Collection Highlighting Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program’s Innovative Models of CareCollection of manuscripts on HRSA’s RWHAP featuring use of data; services delivered and outcomes; implementation science; and other strategies.
- AIDS2020 sessions with involvement by HRSA staff and/or featuring agencies funded by Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program.
- How HIV agencies communicate with people with HIV for purposes of engaging them in services, in planning, and in helping to break down isolation.