These stories highlight people, programs, and topics to inspire and inform the Ryan White community.
National Gay Men's HIV/AIDS Awareness Day is September 27. Learn about Ryan White activities targeting gay/bisexual men.
National HIV/AIDS and Aging Awareness Day is September 18. Learn more, plan an event, and participate—and see these resources:
People may be able to get or stay covered with Marketplace/off-Marketplace health insurance through a Special Enrollment Period.
- Cross-posted from HIV.gov - Day 4 Recap: 2020 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment.
- Cross-posted from HIV.gov - Day 3 Recap: 2020 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment.
- Cross-posted from HIV.gov - Day 2 Recap: 2020 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment.
- Cross-posted from HIV.gov - Day 1 Recap: 2020 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment.
- HRSA Launches PLOS Special Collection Highlighting Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program’s Innovative Models of CareCollection of manuscripts on HRSA’s RWHAP featuring use of data; services delivered and outcomes; implementation science; and other strategies.
- AIDS2020 sessions with involvement by HRSA staff and/or featuring agencies funded by Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program.
- How HIV agencies communicate with people with HIV for purposes of engaging them in services, in planning, and in helping to break down isolation.
In response to clinic operation curtailments during COVID-19 lockdowns, telehealth services have expanded across the nation.
- Two HIV agencies review adjustments they have made in response to COVID-19.
- 2019 Ryan White Clinical Conference videos and slides on PrEP and STDs.
- 2019 Ryan White Clinical Conference videos and slides related to HIV AND AGING.
- Virtual Clinical Training: The 2019 Ryan White Clinical Conference - SPECIAL POPULATIONS AND CONDITIONS2019 Ryan White Clinical Conference sessions on SPECIAL POPULATIONS AND CONDITIONS.
- Videos and slides from the 2019 Ryan White Clinical Conference, held December 4-6. The below sessions focus on HIV ANTIRETROVIRAL THERAPY.
Although advances in HIV care and treatment result in longer life expectancy for people with HIV, those who are coinfected with HIV and hepatitis C have a high risk of liver-related illness and death.
TargetHIV offers this brief review of 2019 activities undertaken to improve HIV care via technical assistance and training activities for HRSA's Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program.
By Jamal Refuge, IHAP TAC
The IHAP TAC the (Integrated HIV/AIDS Planning Technical Assistance Center) always looks forward to learning how jurisdictions implement their Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plans or what innovative…
- Innovative interventions that coordinate HIV care and treatment, housing, and employment services.
- Insights on maximizing the reach of your Open Enrollment messaging strategy.
- 2019 biennial report on the work of HRSA’s Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program.
- How to refine your messaging/marketing strategy for Open Enrollment, targeting clients and partners.
- Among the 100+ workshops at the 2019 U.S. Conference on AIDS (USCA), was a GRSA Pathway to outline—and hear—new directions in implementing the HHS initiative, Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America.
- The opening plenary at USCA 2019 set the early mood at the meeting: the nation is quite possibly on the path to Ending the HIV Epidemic in America.