These stories highlight people, programs, and topics to inspire and inform the Ryan White community.
- From the HIV.gov blog, Day 4 Recap: 2022 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment.
- From the HIV.gov Blog, Day 3 Recap: 2022 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment
- From the HIV.gov Blog, Day 2 Recap: 2022 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment.
- Recap of Day 1 business meetings and the opening plenary of the 2022 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment.
- The 2022 Quality of Care Award winners, for Leadership in Quality Improvement, are Dallas County and Santa Rosa Community Health Centers.
- August 18, 2022 marks the 32nd anniversary of the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program.
- Each year, over 50,000 HIV care providers receive AETC HIV training to better equip them to deliver HIV care to people with HIV.
- Imagine: Ending HIV. It’s Possible is the name of a new, national campaign to encourage and energize the HIV workforce to achieve the national goal of ending the HIV epidemic.
- Review of fact sheet on different coverage and cost-sharing considerations for LAI ART across public and private payers.
- Coming Home: Women, Race, Social Justice & HIV, a virtual learning experience that centered voices from the community of justice-involved Black women with HIV.
- To prepare for this blog, I keep asking myself: What does it mean to be a “long-term survivor” of HIV?
- Resources to build patient self-care skills in communicating with their health care staff, understanding their health insurance coverage, and taking on a co-equal role in their health care.
- Did you know? Most people with very low incomes can now enroll in subsidized Marketplace coverage.
A 2014 blog on how a Ryan White HIV clinic negotiated with a health plan, with lessons learned for agencies seeking coverage for the new treatment long-acting injectables.
- The HRSA white page Innovation and Resilience: How Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Recipients Leverage Telehealth during the COVID-19 Pandemic offers lessons for future service delivery.
- Guide on implementing rapid ART the administration of antiretroviral therapy (ART) as quickly as possible and ideally on the same day as an HIV diagnosis/clinic visit.
- To help you stay on top of the latest updates, the ACE TA Center has compiled this list of four “things to know” about helping consumers navigate this year’s Marketplace Open Enrollment.
- We bring to your attention the existence of 10 listservs to help you stay informed about various HRSA-funded technical assistance and training opportunities in HIV care.
- New Marketplace subsidies are available for people who received unemployment compensation in 2021.
- June 5, 1981. Many people who work in the HIV field know its significance: the day when the first AIDS cases were officially reported.
- The American Rescue Plan includes new premium subsidies to help people afford their Marketplace and COBRA health insurance plans.
- COVID-coping and other supportive strategies to help people with HIV dealing with homelessness and employment needs.
HRSA's HIV/AIDS Bureau HIV care engagement initiatives that focus on sexual minority communities.
- The American Rescue Plan Act includes expanded eligibility for both Marketplace and COBRA subsidies and more. Also, the 2019 Public Charge rule will no longer be enforced.
- Four evidence-informed interventions from the DEII initiative on peers, patient navigation, buprenorphine treatment, and care coordination.