These stories highlight people, programs, and topics to inspire and inform the Ryan White community.
HRSA's HIV/AIDS Bureau HIV care engagement initiatives that focus on sexual minority communities.
- The American Rescue Plan Act includes expanded eligibility for both Marketplace and COBRA subsidies and more. Also, the 2019 Public Charge rule will no longer be enforced.
- Four evidence-informed interventions from the DEII initiative on peers, patient navigation, buprenorphine treatment, and care coordination.
- A new Special Enrollment Period (SEP) is available to all HealthCare.gov consumers from February 15 - May 15, 2021.
- The HIV National Strategic Plan for the United States: A Roadmap to End the Epidemic 2021-2025 was released mid-January.
- A December 2020 report released by HRSA shows that clients receiving RWHAP medical care were virally suppressed at a record level – 88.1 percent – in 2019.
- Guide to oral health resources by and for the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program.
People may be able to get or stay covered with Marketplace/off-Marketplace health insurance through a Special Enrollment Period.
- Cross-posted from HIV.gov - Day 4 Recap: 2020 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment.
- Cross-posted from HIV.gov - Day 3 Recap: 2020 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment.
- Cross-posted from HIV.gov - Day 2 Recap: 2020 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment.
- Cross-posted from HIV.gov - Day 1 Recap: 2020 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment.
- HRSA Launches PLOS Special Collection Highlighting Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program’s Innovative Models of CareCollection of manuscripts on HRSA’s RWHAP featuring use of data; services delivered and outcomes; implementation science; and other strategies.
- AIDS2020 sessions with involvement by HRSA staff and/or featuring agencies funded by Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program.
- How HIV agencies communicate with people with HIV for purposes of engaging them in services, in planning, and in helping to break down isolation.
In response to clinic operation curtailments during COVID-19 lockdowns, telehealth services have expanded across the nation.
- Two HIV agencies review adjustments they have made in response to COVID-19.
- 2019 Ryan White Clinical Conference videos and slides on PrEP and STDs.
- 2019 Ryan White Clinical Conference videos and slides related to HIV AND AGING.
- Virtual Clinical Training: The 2019 Ryan White Clinical Conference - SPECIAL POPULATIONS AND CONDITIONS2019 Ryan White Clinical Conference sessions on SPECIAL POPULATIONS AND CONDITIONS.
- Videos and slides from the 2019 Ryan White Clinical Conference, held December 4-6. The below sessions focus on HIV ANTIRETROVIRAL THERAPY.
Although advances in HIV care and treatment result in longer life expectancy for people with HIV, those who are coinfected with HIV and hepatitis C have a high risk of liver-related illness and death.
By Jamal Refuge, IHAP TAC
The IHAP TAC the (Integrated HIV/AIDS Planning Technical Assistance Center) always looks forward to learning how jurisdictions implement their Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plans or what innovative…
- Innovative interventions that coordinate HIV care and treatment, housing, and employment services.
- Insights on maximizing the reach of your Open Enrollment messaging strategy.