These stories highlight people, programs, and topics to inspire and inform the Ryan White community.
- Cross-posted from HIV.gov - Day 1 Recap: 2020 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment.
- HRSA Launches PLOS Special Collection Highlighting Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program’s Innovative Models of CareCollection of manuscripts on HRSA’s RWHAP featuring use of data; services delivered and outcomes; implementation science; and other strategies.
- AIDS2020 sessions with involvement by HRSA staff and/or featuring agencies funded by Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program.
- How HIV agencies communicate with people with HIV for purposes of engaging them in services, in planning, and in helping to break down isolation.
In response to clinic operation curtailments during COVID-19 lockdowns, telehealth services have expanded across the nation.
- Two HIV agencies review adjustments they have made in response to COVID-19.
- 2019 Ryan White Clinical Conference videos and slides on PrEP and STDs.
- 2019 Ryan White Clinical Conference videos and slides related to HIV AND AGING.
- Virtual Clinical Training: The 2019 Ryan White Clinical Conference - SPECIAL POPULATIONS AND CONDITIONS2019 Ryan White Clinical Conference sessions on SPECIAL POPULATIONS AND CONDITIONS.
- Videos and slides from the 2019 Ryan White Clinical Conference, held December 4-6. The below sessions focus on HIV ANTIRETROVIRAL THERAPY.
Although advances in HIV care and treatment result in longer life expectancy for people with HIV, those who are coinfected with HIV and hepatitis C have a high risk of liver-related illness and death.
By Jamal Refuge, IHAP TAC
The IHAP TAC the (Integrated HIV/AIDS Planning Technical Assistance Center) always looks forward to learning how jurisdictions implement their Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plans or what innovative…
- Innovative interventions that coordinate HIV care and treatment, housing, and employment services.
- Insights on maximizing the reach of your Open Enrollment messaging strategy.
- 2019 biennial report on the work of HRSA’s Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program.
- How to refine your messaging/marketing strategy for Open Enrollment, targeting clients and partners.
- Among the 100+ workshops at the 2019 U.S. Conference on AIDS (USCA), was a GRSA Pathway to outline—and hear—new directions in implementing the HHS initiative, Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America.
- The opening plenary at USCA 2019 set the early mood at the meeting: the nation is quite possibly on the path to Ending the HIV Epidemic in America.
In this blog, we describe how academic journal articles on HRSA Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program activities have been translated into evidence-informed intervention tools, how more of these resources are on the way, and how you can find them on…
Viral suppression among transgender women living with HIV increased over a two-year period as a result of individual and organizational interventions, according to a HRSA-funded study.
Review of an analysis of the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program’s client population over 50 years old.
In this blog, we summarize the AETC National HIV Curriculum’s genesis, what it offers, and upcoming HRSA plans for additional HIV training for the health professions.
How one Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) agency created an intervention to engage and retain young African American women in care, and then shared the story at the RWHAP National Conference Poster Session.
Recap, slides, links, and blog coverage.
- Summaries of sessions on data, implementation science, integrated planning, health coverage, and CQM.