These stories highlight people, programs, and topics to inspire and inform the Ryan White community.
By Jamal Refuge, IHAP TAC
The IHAP TAC the (Integrated HIV/AIDS Planning Technical Assistance Center) always looks forward to learning how jurisdictions implement their Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plans or what innovative…
- Innovative interventions that coordinate HIV care and treatment, housing, and employment services.
- Insights on maximizing the reach of your Open Enrollment messaging strategy.
- 2019 biennial report on the work of HRSA’s Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program.
- How to refine your messaging/marketing strategy for Open Enrollment, targeting clients and partners.
- Among the 100+ workshops at the 2019 U.S. Conference on AIDS (USCA), was a GRSA Pathway to outline—and hear—new directions in implementing the HHS initiative, Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America.
- The opening plenary at USCA 2019 set the early mood at the meeting: the nation is quite possibly on the path to Ending the HIV Epidemic in America.
In this blog, we describe how academic journal articles on HRSA Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program activities have been translated into evidence-informed intervention tools, how more of these resources are on the way, and how you can find them on…
Viral suppression among transgender women living with HIV increased over a two-year period as a result of individual and organizational interventions, according to a HRSA-funded study.
Review of an analysis of the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program’s client population over 50 years old.
In this blog, we summarize the AETC National HIV Curriculum’s genesis, what it offers, and upcoming HRSA plans for additional HIV training for the health professions.
How one Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) agency created an intervention to engage and retain young African American women in care, and then shared the story at the RWHAP National Conference Poster Session.
Recap, slides, links, and blog coverage.
- Summaries of sessions on data, implementation science, integrated planning, health coverage, and CQM.
- Highlights of the work of the AETC network in training a new generation of HIV clinicians.
- Identifying and disseminating innovative, effective HIV interventions is an ongoing focus of the RWHAP.
- Day One of the 2018 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment.
- Highlights from the 2018 Clinical Conference at the National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care.
Living Bridge Center in Dalton, Georgia adopted HIV care delivery best practices that helped most of their clients achieve viral suppression.
One of the primary objectives of AIDS 2018 is to explore evidence-informed HIV interventions designed for key populations.
Recollections of the history of HIV/AIDS: commemoration, inspiration, and capturing lessons already learned to apply them to the present.
HHS has supported development of a toolkit on state Medicaid and health department coordination to improve HIV care delivery.
Evidence-informed interventions for engaging persons with HIV in care (incarceration/community release; buprenorphine; patient navigation for women of color; peer linkages for women of color).
In It Together Resource Guide and health literacy community training resources.
The final day of USCA 2017.